Super Mario Forums
Hey, paisanos! A-what do you want to do, mah little mushrooms?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Super Mario Forums
Hey, paisanos! A-what do you want to do, mah little mushrooms?
Super Mario Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey

4 posters

Go down

Hey Empty Hey

Post by Ancel3 Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:55 pm

Hey, I'm Ancel3, but you already knew that. I used to be a member of the forums over at another site, but they got taken down for some reason beyond my knowledge. If you know why, then please PM me. Back to the topic at hand, I really enjoy sprite editing, so if you need anything, albeit an avatar, desktop background, sprite/re-color/edit, cursor, or anything else, please PM me, I'd be happy to help! I'm board most of the time, so it keeps me busy. If you need an example, just look over at my avatar, I always make my own.

I live in Florida. I'm autistic, and my favorite video game franchise is Yoshi, and that's really all you need to know about me.

Last edited by The Monkey Man on Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Personal Information)
Ancel3
Ancel3
Proud member of SMBF =]
Proud member of SMBF =]

Joined SMBF : 2010-09-30
Coins : 4950

Back to top Go down

Hey Empty Re: Hey

Post by The Monkey Man Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:50 am

Welcome to the site! You can find the main rules here. Smile If you need any help navigating, PM me.

Ooh, autistic? Ya know, some of the most famous people in the world were autistic, like Albert Einstein :]
The Monkey Man
The Monkey Man
Administrator
Administrator

Usertitle : Head Administrator :D
Joined SMBF : 2008-07-01
Coins : 17775

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancel3 Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:01 pm

Thanks, man. BTW, what are the "coins" under the post count?? I see that Toadlova530 has 3 posts and 66 coins, but i have 2 posts and 1 coin. Just curious, but what are they, what do they do(if anything) and how do you get/loose them?
Ancel3
Ancel3
Proud member of SMBF =]
Proud member of SMBF =]

Back to top Go down

Post by sk8r gurl Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:57 am

Welcome to the site cheers

'Coins' are now the forum's official currency. With coins, you can use them to buy stuff like official personalized forum art, userpages, and much more, located around the forum! you gain Coins by the following ways:

- Days since registration - 1 coin
- Report a rule-breaking post* - 5 coins
- Donate 1 US Cent** - 10 coins
- Recruit a member - 50 coins
- Get a job for the Super Mario Spotlight - 100 coins
- Get a stickied thread - 200 coins
- Become the top poster*** - 500 coins
- Become a mini-mod/moderator**** - 1337 coins
- Become an administrator**** - 9001 coins

We hope you enjoy this new feature!

* = This only applies if the post actually breaks a rule. If a mod looks over the reported message that breaks no rules, the user who reported it will NOT recieve any points.
** = This means that just US$1 could get you 1000 more points!
*** = Spamming and unwanted posts will just be deleted, and if you're the top poster and your posts are not needed, posted just to increase your post count, posted merely to get to the Top Posters/Recent Posts, or posted just to litter the forums, you will NOT recieve the points.
**** = Keep in mind that mini-mods, moderators, and administrators are chosen by the admins, who, when a job position is open, look over the members and see who would be good as a mod. Asking lowers your chances.

Hope I helped! Very Happy
sk8r gurl
sk8r gurl
Administrator
Administrator

Joined SMBF : 2008-08-08
Coins : 5733

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancel3 Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:42 am

Thanks, that cleared up a lot. ^_^ So being an admin gives you "Over nine THOOOOOOUUUUSSSSAAAAAANNNNNDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!1111FOUR11!!!!!!" coins? Sorry, I just had to. Razz
Ancel3
Ancel3
Proud member of SMBF =]
Proud member of SMBF =]

Back to top Go down

Post by kpnna Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:48 pm

Hey, whuzzzzup?!? Welcome to SMBforums! I'm a mini-mod here, so you don't want me seeing you break any rules! In fact, to be sure you don't break any rules, you should take a look at the rules. This way, you know what's right and what's wrong on this forum, and helps you avoid trouble.

See ya around on the forums.
kpnna
kpnna
Mini-Mod
Mini-Mod

Usertitle : Who needs Obama when you can have Elmo?
Joined SMBF : 2010-05-14
Coins : 6088

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum